ALL COACHING PLANS INCLUDE:
• Meet & greet to establish goals and discuss previous running experience
• Comprehensive, personalized training plan on Final Surge, real time feedback on your workouts and overall progress, with adjustments as needed
• Access to over 60 pages I've written on a variety of topics including training principles, running psychology, workout routines & exclusive videos
• Form analysis & footwear consultation
• Racing strategy development
• Unlimited contact and support via email, text, Final Surge, etc.
• The ability to add in-person 1-on-1 pacing sessions at reduced pricing! In-person sessions consist of a brief warm-up routine with dynamic stretching, a run together, and a brief cooldown routine with static stretching. In-person sessions can be a maximum of 2 hours or 8 miles (whichever comes first) and must be scheduled at least 1 week in advance.
*First-timers are strongly encouraged to schedule at least 2 in-person sessions so I can get to know you and your running needs better. If you're not sure if you'd like in-person sessions, ask for a free trial run!*
4-Week Coaching Plan: $150 + $80/hour for in-person sessions
(recommended # of sessions: 2)
This plan is best for: new runners who want a crash-course in the sport, runners who want a taste of the 1-on-1 coaching experience before making a longterm commitment, runners who want to have flexibility, and runners who would like to spend a month focusing on a specific type of speed workout.
8-Week Coaching Plan: $240 + $75/hour for in-person sessions
(recommended # of sessions: 4)
This plan is best for: first-time 5k and 10k runners, new runners who want a more thorough crash course in the sport, and experienced runners who are in the middle of training for a race and would like a coach to help them through a challenging phase of training or demanding workouts.
12-Week Coaching Plan: $340 + $70/hour for in-person sessions
(recommended # of sessions: 5 / maximum # of sessions: 6)
This plan is best for: 5k and 10k veterans, Half Marathoners who are new to the distance or already have a base of weekly mileage, new runners who want to take their time to learn the sport, run/walkers who want to get better at running for longer periods of time, and runners who have a clear short-term race goal.
16-Week Coaching Plan: $430 + $65/hour for in-person
(recommended # of sessions: 6 / maximum # of sessions: 8)
This plan is best for: Marathoners and Half Marathoners of all levels, runners who aspire to achieve a personal best race performance at any distance, runners who want to experience a periodized training plan, and runners who want a professional to help them maintain longterm continuity in their training.
20-Week Coaching Plan: $520 + $60/hour for in-person sessions
(recommended # of sessions: 7 / maximum # of sessions: 10)
This plan is best for: first time Marathoners, runners of all levels with longterm or multiple race goals, runners who wish to build their mileage, strength and speed from the ground up through a full-fledged periodized plan, runners who are ready to commit to a longterm relationship with a coach, and runners who like a good deal!
Standalone coaching sessions: $80/hour
*Please note that I am only able to coach/pace a limited number of athletes at any given time. If I am fully booked I apologize in advance and will contact you as soon as an opening arises.
**Please note that I am only able to do in-person sessions with athletes in NYC and nearby NJ/tristate areas.
***Please review my cancellation policy for 1-on-1 sessions before booking.
If you are interested in custom or standard training plans without coaching, please visit my training plan page!