Custom Training Plans
If you're searching for a fully customized, comprehensive training plan tailored to your needs and goals as a runner, but you're not necessarily looking for the 1-on-1 coaching experience, you're in the right place!
ALL CUSTOM TRAINING PLANS INCLUDE:
• Virtual meet & greet to establish goals and discuss previous running experience
• Comprehensive, personalized training plan made completely from scratch, with your current goals and training history taken into account.
• Detailed written walkthrough of your plan, explaining the theory behind the way your plan is structured, explanations for each type of workout, and a week-by-week, workout-by-workout breakdown of what to expect.
• Discovery session with Lindsey Klein, Registered Dietitian to discuss your nutrition goals
• Ability to reach out and ask questions any time!
• Course + Pacing Strategy add-on available! (See below)
12-Week Training Plan: $200
This plan is best for: 5k and 10k veterans, new or returning Half Marathoners who already have a base of weekly mileage, new runners who want to take their time to learn the sport, run/walkers who want to get better at running for longer periods of time, and runners who have a clear short-term race goal.
16-Week Training Plan: $225
This plan is best for: Marathoners and Half Marathoners of all levels, runners who aspire to achieve a personal best race performance at any distance, runners who want to experience a periodized training plan, and runners who want a professional to help them maintain longterm continuity in their training.
20-Week Training Plan: $250
This plan is best for: First time Marathoners, runners of all levels with longterm or multiple race goals, runners who wish to build their mileage, strength and speed from the ground up through a full-fledged periodized plan, and runners who want longterm continuity in their training.
Course + Pacing Strategy Add-On: $50
Let's make race day count! With this add on, I'll do a deep dive on your goal race and provide the best possible mile-by-mile pacing strategy to help you hit your time goal, along with a detailed explanation of how to carry out the strategy.
*Please allow up to two weeks for your training plan to be created. Additional time may be needed depending on demand and complexity of your plan.
**If you wish to upgrade to 1-on-1 coaching at any point during your plan, please reach out and we will discuss how to adjust the fees appropriately.